Apply today, start today.
Delve deeper into the world of Sound Healing in this comprehensive training specialising in using the Tibetan/Himalayan Singing Bowls. Not only will you have instructional videos during the course but you will receive eight private one-to-one video lessons with experienced Sound and Energy Intuitive, Charlie Christie.
The courses are self-paced for you to complete in your own time around your existing schedule. They will provide you with a fully certified international qualification to begin or advance your healing practice facilitating private and group sessions.
There are six modules in each level. The more time you can dedicate to the training, the sooner you’ll be qualified – it’s also totally manageable to aim to complete a module a week and you’ll be ready in three months (both levels) to share your sound healing language with the world and beyond.
You’ll be prompted along the way for when to book your one-to-one sessions with Charlie. Each one-to-one is an hour long and is an incredible time to have together to personally tailor the course to your unique offering and experience.
In level 1 you will;
- Learn about the bowls through theory and practice.
- Learn about the history of Tibetan/Himalayan singing bowls, their use, and the technique of playing the bowls and other healing instruments.
- Learn to listen with your body, feel, sense, tune yourself and adopt this healing tool.
- Understand the resonance, frequency, and vibrations of sound.
- Study the chakras and auric fields and their connections to the different bodies (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).
- Read and align energies and how to use them with sound healing.
- Be guided to develop your intuitive and psychic skills, to open your channels.
- Receive guidelines on how to conduct interviews and start a healing diagnostic prior to a one-to-one session.
- Receive business guidelines on how to start and develop your healing practice from the ground up and beyond.
- Learn how to conduct a one-to-one healing session, to cleanse, balance, energise and harmonise.
In level 2 you will;
- Learn the basics of hypnotherapy and the theory of the mind.
- Discover the power of your voice and words to induce clients into a deep state of relaxation
- Create guided meditations and positive affirmations to lead a group into a trance-like state.
- Understand how you want to prepare your sacred space, yourself, and your clients.
- Work on creating your spiritual habits and how to maintain your personal spiritual practice.
- Receive practical business guidelines on marketing, admin, approaching studios and clients, etc, and how to start, and develop your healing practice from the ground up and beyond.
- Lead and facilitate group sound healing sessions
You will receive:
- Eight one-to-one video sessions with Charlie (both levels)
- Student Handbook
- 1 Singing Bowl and mallet
- Theory and practice
- Self-healing tools to ground, open, and prepare yourself before and after a sound healing session
- Basic business tools if you decide to use Sound Healing as a professional practice
- Ongoing support for your business and practice from Charlie
- Free access to my closed Facebook group of Sound Healers that have trained with Thyme with Charlie where you can network and get exclusive tips and advice
- Teachers discount on Tibetan Singing Bowls from Nepal
- Monthly practitioner sessions virtual/in person
- A profile space on the Practitioner Directory page of the Thyme With Charlie website
No prior qualification or experience is required.
All courses are Internationally Certified by the IPHM.
Level 1 – GBP£1055
Level 2 – GBP£695
Total 10% discount price for booking both levels – GBP £1575
- *20% non-refundable deposit to secure your place
- *10% discount if you book levels 1 & 2 together. Discount does not apply when booking both levels separately
- *Payment can be spread over 3-6 months agreed instalments with final payment due on course completion. Certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received.
- *£20 of every booking will be donated to a selected charity.