In level 1 you will;
- Learn about the bowls through theory and practice.
- Learn about the history of Tibetan/Himalayan singing bowls, their use, and the technique of playing the bowls and other healing instruments.
- Learn to listen with your body, feel, sense, tune yourself and adopt this healing tool.
- Understand the resonance, frequency, and vibrations of sound.
- Study the chakras and auric fields and their connections to the different bodies (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).
- Read and align energies and how to use them with sound healing.
- Be guided to develop your intuitive and psychic skills, to open your channels.
- Receive guidelines on how to conduct interviews and start a healing diagnostic prior to a one-to-one session.
- Receive business guidelines on how to start and develop your healing practice from the ground up and beyond.
- Learn how to conduct a one-to-one healing session, to cleanse, balance, energise and harmonise.
In level 2 you will;
- Learn the basics of hypnotherapy and the theory of the mind.
- Discover the power of your voice and words to induce clients into a deep state of relaxation
- Create guided meditations and positive affirmations to lead a group into a trance-like state.
- Understand how you want to prepare your sacred space, yourself, and your clients.
- Work on creating your spiritual habits and how to maintain your personal spiritual practice.
- Receive practical business guidelines on marketing, admin, approaching studios and clients, etc, and how to start, and develop your healing practice from the ground up and beyond.
- Lead and facilitate group sound healing sessions
You will receive:
- Student Handbook
- Daily Meditation
- Theory and practice
- 1 Singing Bowl and mallet
- Snacks and refreshments
- Self-healing tools to ground, open, and prepare yourself before and after a sound healing session
- Basic business tools if you decide to use Sound Healing as a professional practice
- Ongoing support for your business and practice from Charlie
- Free access to my closed Facebook group of Sound Healers that have trained with Thyme with Charlie where you can network and get exclusive tips and advice
- Teachers discount on Tibetan Singing Bowls from Nepal
- Monthly practitioner sessions virtual/in person
- A profile space on the Practitioner Directory page of the Thyme With Charlie website
No prior qualification or experience is required.
All courses are Internationally Certified by the IPHM.
Level 1 – GBP£1055
- *20% non-refundable deposit to secure your place
- *10% discount if you book levels 1 & 2 together. Discount does not apply when booking both levels separately
- *Payment can be spread over agreed instalments with final payment due on course completion. Certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received.
- *£20 of every booking will be donated to a selected charity.