Making the decision to study the healing method of Tibetan Singing Bowls can be the beginning of an exciting and life-changing journey.
This 4-day energy-based course will provide students with a thorough grounding in the basic techniques, science and theory of chakra connections, brain waves and sound healing and how to use sound to promote health and wellbeing.
An important focus of the course will be guidance on how to develop your own healing skills. You will work on understanding your own inherent wisdom and personal vibration to guide you to connect to your psychic abilities and intuition. This, in turn, will open up the possibilities of connecting with your guides and opening your healing channels to support you to heal yourself and others. This beautiful ancient practice of working with sound will act as a transmitter and amplifier of healing energy. Everyone has the ability to connect with the healing power of sound.
Level 1 will prepare you to facilitate 1:1 sound healing sessions.
Included in the course:
- Student Handbook
- Daily Meditation
- Theory and practice
- 1 Singing Bowl and mallet
- Snacks and refreshments
- Self-healing tools to ground, open and prepare yourself before and after a sound healing session
- Basic business tools if you decide to use Sound Healing as a professional practice
- Ongoing lifetime support for your business and practice from Charlie
- Teachers discount on Tibetan Singing Bowls from Nepal
- You’ll have free access to my closed Facebook group of Sound Healers that have trained with Thyme with Charlie where you can network and get exclusive tips and advice
No prior qualification or experience is required.
All courses are Internationally Certified by the IPHM.
GBP – £1055
30% non-refundable deposit to secure your place
*10% discount if you book level 1 & 2 together. Discount does not apply when booking both levels separately.
*Payment can be spread over agreed instalments with final payment due on course completion. Certifications will not be given until full payment has been received.
*£20 of every booking will be donated to a selected charity.