Thyme With Charlie
Returns & Refunds Policy
You may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances and in accordance with this policy.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 30% is require at time of booking to reserve your place. When purchasing your place you agree that:
(i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it
(ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
2. A refund (minus deposit and a 20% admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 30 days before the course start date. For cancellations less than 30 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus the deposit and a 20% admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to Thyme With Charlie terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop:
the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note to support your claim
3. Where we have agreed credit terms, if you fail to pay us any sums when due, we may:
(i) suspend the provision of, or access to, Courses, products and services to you until full payment has been made
(ii) refuse to award diplomas and/or certificates for any Course you have completed until full payment of all sums owing to us
4. Refunds cannot be given once an event has started.
5. If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered the option of either a refund or being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you complete the recommended practice to get the most out of the programme.
6. We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
7. Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively.
8. Payment can be made over a few months providing this has been agreed with Thyme With Charlie.
9. If you have agreed a payment plan with Thyme With Charlie, certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received by Thyme With Charlie.
Thanks for purchasing our products at Thyme With Charlie operated by Charlie Christie.
1. In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
2. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer. To start a refund please contact Charlie at email@example.com for the return shipping address.
1. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products and services displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
2. No VAT is payable on our sound healing courses or products.
3. All deposits are totally non-refundable but can be transferred to another time and day as agreed with Thyme With Charlie and as long as actions have followed the terms & conditions.
You are invited send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective from January 2019