Thyme With Charlie
Returns & Refunds Policy
You may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances and in accordance with this policy.
1. A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking to reserve your place. When purchasing your place you agree that:
(i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it
(ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
2. A refund, minus the deposit and a 20% admin fee, will be made for cancellations made more than 30 days before the course start date. For cancellations, less than 30 days before the course or workshop there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
In these cases, we will refund the fee, minus the deposit and a 20% admin fee. All clients are asked to agree to Thyme With Charlie terms and conditions upon booking a course or workshop:
the workshop is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note to support your claim
3. Where we have agreed on credit terms if you fail to pay us any sums when due, we may:
(i) suspend the provision of, or access to, Courses, products and services to you until full payment has been made
(ii) refuse to award diplomas and/or certificates for any Course you have completed until full payment of all sums owing to us
4. Refunds cannot be given once an event has started.
5. If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered the option of either a refund or being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we suggest that you complete the recommended practice to get the most out of the programme.
6. In the case a course or workshop is postponed/moved to another date due to external factors out of the organiser's control, refunds will not be issued. Alternative dates and options will be offered to the students. If the students choose to not take part in the course, refunds will not be issued.
7. We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
8. Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively.
9. Payment can be made in instalments providing this has been agreed with Thyme With Charlie.
10. If you have agreed on a payment plan with Thyme With Charlie, certifications will not be issued until full payment has been received by Thyme With Charlie.
Thank you for purchasing our products at Thyme With Charlie operated by Charlie Christie.
1. In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
2. If the product is lost or damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
To start a refund please contact Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org for the return shipping address.
Hire of products:
Chakra bowl sets and accessories are available to hire at £50 per month.
1. All shipping fees to and from the Thyme With Charlie business address will be the responsibility of the person hiring the products. Products may also be collected and dropped off in person at the cost and responsibility of the hirer.
2. Hire includes 1 x Chakra Bowl 7 piece set. Accessories included in the hire are:
1 x Small rubber mallet
1 x Medium rubber mallet
1 x Medium wooden mallet
1 x Large wooden mallet
If you require more or different bowls and accessories, please mention this at the first contact of discussion to hire the equipment.
3. The contract shall commence on the day of delivery of the equipment and shall terminate on the day of the return of the equipment.
(i) The rental will be charged monthly (periods of 30 days) including Saturdays, Sundays and national public holidays in England.
(ii) The minimum period of rental is four calendar weeks.
(iii) The equipment is being hired upon the terms and conditions set out in this document.
(iv) If more than one Chakra Bowl Set and accessories set is let to the hirer under this agreement, the rental fee for each set bears the same relationship to the rental fee shown above. The Owner shall not be obliged to make the equipment available until the hirer’s right to cancel the agreement has expired without being exercised.
(v) The hirer acknowledges that the equipment is being hired to it for personal use only and not in connection with a business.
(vi) The Owner reserves the right to alter the price of hire.
4. The rental fee shall be payable in advance for periods of 4 weeks or such shorter period as the Owner may agree.
(i) On termination of the agreement, the final rental fee is calculated to include any complete and incomplete weeks hired.
(ii) In the event, you wish to purchase the equipment you gave hired, the hire fees will be offset against the total purchase invoice.
5. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that the equipment is, if necessary, compatible with their environment, and is suitable for all of the hirer’s requirements. The Owner shall have no liability to the hirer (or to any third party) in this regard.
(i) The hirer undertakes to ensure no one else uses the equipment who is not properly instructed and shall not allow the equipment to be used in any way other than in accordance with the instructions of the Owner.
(ii) The hirer shall use the equipment properly and ensure that it will be safe and without risk to health.
(iii) The hirer shall not at any time, sell, assign, mortgage, charge or sublet the equipment or any interest in them or the benefit of this agreement.
6. The hirer indemnifies the Owner against any loss or damage to the equipment and against any loss, damage or injury caused by the equipment (except for any caused by the Owner’s own negligence) in so far as it is not covered by the insurance of the equipment. This obligation shall survive termination of the agreement.
(i) The hirer must ensure and keep the equipment insured under a fully comprehensive policy at the hirer’s expense to their full replacement value with a reputable insurer chosen by the hirer with the Owner’s interest noted on the policy. Insurance must include cover against the risk of loss or damage by fire, theft, accident and other risks, including third party risks, as are normally insured against in the case of equipment of the type to which the agreement relates.
(ii) The hirer must notify the Insurers and the Owner promptly of any loss of or damage to the equipment and hold any insurance monies in trust for the Owner.
7. The equipment shall not be altered, modified, adjusted, defaced or repaired by the hirer. Doing so will render the hirer liable for the full replacement cost of the Equipment.
8. The hirer shall at their own expense keep the equipment in a clean and good condition and not subject it to any misuse or wear and tear over that consistent with normal and reasonable use. The hirer undertakes not to remove, alter or interfere, or permit removal, alteration or interference with, any identification marks or serial numbers affixed to the equipment, or to deface or add to the equipment.
(i) The equipment must be kept in a clean, good condition. A charge of up to £50 may be made for cleaning the equipment if when returned to the Owner, it is in an unsatisfactory condition.
(ii) The hirer shall be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, or caused by, the equipment and shall replace or repair the equipment at the Owner’s direction.
(iii) The hirer must immediately give notice in writing to the Owner of any material loss of, or damage to, the equipment.
9. If the hirer cancels the agreement with less than 24 hours’ notice to the Owner, shipping charges that have been paid will be billed to the hirer with an additional admin cancellation fee of £50.00.
1. The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products and services displayed at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
2. No VAT is payable on our sound healing courses or products.
3. All deposits are totally non-refundable but can be transferred to another time and day as agreed with Thyme With Charlie and as long as actions have followed the terms & conditions.
You are invited send an email to email@example.com
Effective from January 2019