Psychic Practice: Reading a Picture Exercise
The purpose of this intuitive experiment is for you to improve your intuitive abilities when reading other people and gain some confidence.
If you’ve never done anything like this before, have a go! You might surprise yourself. Like any other technique, practice and regular training will help you develop your skills and abilities, so do not worry if it is difficult at first.
There are two pictures on the following pages for you to practise with. Follow the instructions below with each picture in turn.
In order to tune in:
- Meditate for a minute to calm your mind.
- Ask for the support of your guides or an archangel (i.e. Archangel Michael) to receive information.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Then look at the photo.
- Allow your eyes to lose their focus.
Things to remember when you look at a picture:
- What impressions do you get? What do you feel? Anyone who is claircognizant may have received an impression the moment they looked at the photo, before they had time to think/listen/feel, so pay attention to that.
- Character and personality are usually the easiest things to read in an aura, so the easiest thing to do is to get an impression for what type of person they are.
- Look into their eyes briefly and fill the gap “they look like a ……… person”.
- Which adjective comes to mind straight away? Let one come through without thinking about it.
- If nothing comes through, look away, take three deep breaths, look into their eyes and try again.
- If they remind you of someone, try to work out why. It is usually rather revealing when your mind draws a parallel between two people.
- Remember that when you read someone, you will likely pick up on both positive and negative information or aspects.
- When the information stops, come back to the words you’ve written down and run them past your intuition for validation.
Examples of what to ask yourself about the picture:
- What type of person are they?
- What is their character like?
- Do you like them? Why/why not?
- What do you think their life was like?
- What do you think their emotional life was like?
- What kind of things happened to them?
- What was their death like?
- Are there any numbers associated with them?
I have given you two pictures to practice with. You can come back to this page for reference of what you could ask and how to ask. Once you have submitted your observations, you will then be able to view the results to compare. You will not be able to change your answers after submitting them.
Have a go and write down everything, even if it seems ridiculous to your ego. Try your best to detach from yourself and your ego to more effectively take on the vibration of the picture and all that you receive from it.